US customers can shop here: wisaassociation.org/soundsend/.
SoundSend is a small wireless transmitter that transforms your living room into a home theater – all you must do is connect the SoundSend to the eARC port on your TV.
The SoundSend is a WISA certified wireless transmitter platform designed for WiSA Certified speakers such as Monaco and Milan 5.1 Surround. However, the device will work with any WiSA certified speakers.
Supporting the latest eARC technology, SoundSend HDMI setup is easy and convenient providing up to 8 channels of decoded audio right from the TV combined with your WiSA speakers, bringing a home theater experience to you without any hassle.
This compact device mounts on the back of any eARC compatible TV to transmit audio at up to 96k sample rate and ultra-low latency for only 5ms.
Read more about WiSA and why it is a must-have in your home here!
- Decoding for Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 and lower versions
- Up to 8 channels of PCM audio
- HDMI 2.0 ARC/eARC audio input
- Optical input
- DC 5V 2A Micro-USB inlet
- Bluetooth Low Energy APP for full control of speakers, EQ, and setup.
- Small size - hides behind TV
- 5.2 to 5.8 GHz UNII radio frequency spectrum
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Sample rate up to 96k
- Dimensions: Ø110 x 28 mm
- Designed to WiSA Association specifications (WiSA certified)
- Designed to meet Energy Star and ERP requirements
Platin is on the leading edge when it comes to wireless integration
Enjoy music the way it was intended – with great sound
At Platin we care about the state of world and therefore sustainability is in focus