The AirHub is a small transmitter capable of delivering rock-solid wireless reliability but with a focus on AV. With 3 HDMI inputs, it is perfect for theaters and sports bars with quick on the fly source control.
The AirHub provides wireless stereo transmission for up to 12 speakers. Simply mount the device behind a TV, above a projector, or anywhere it is needed. Offering HDMI input and output ensures no additional long-distance cabling is required.
When combined with our powerful PPA series speakers, this system provides best in class, high-definition audio with the convenience of wireless – eliminating wire clutter and the need for additional amplifiers.
By using AirHub inline multiple zones can be set up using an existing matrix. AirHub can move to the zone hundreds of meters from the source, perfect for hotels where music needs to be heard on every floor, or large venues such as theaters and arenas.
With HDMI to CAT6 to HDMI technology large-scale building retrofits now only require access to the LAN trunk with AirHub transmitters on each floor. No more running thousands of meters of speaker cable through ceilings and walls.
- 5.2 to 5.8 GHz UNII radio frequency spectrum
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Sample rate up to 96k
- HDMI in and out
- RCA, Coax, AUX, and Bluetooth
- 3 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output (HDMI version 1.4)
- HDMI 3D, 4K*2K pass-through, ARC, CEC support
- On-Screen Display via HDMI
- Five buttons (power/source/vol-/vol+/pair)
- 1 optical input
- 1 Analog input
- Bluetooth A2DP audio, BLE APP control
- Dolby Digital and DTS digital surround decoding
- Dolby Pro-logic II processing
- 2-line white LED display
- IR receiver
- External AC adaptor with replaceable plugs
- Micro USB service port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 210mm*135mm*38mm
Platin is on the leading edge when it comes to wireless integration
Enjoy music the way it was intended – with great sound
At Platin we care about the state of world and therefore sustainability is in focus